Friday, June 09, 2006

The World Cup, Part I

My dear readers, the moment we have all been waiting for is here…the World Cup!!! And while I did not get tickets to this grand event regardless of applying continuously (thanks Germany for allocating tickets to the US, bra-vo) I still will embrace this event as if I were there...celebrating, crying, yelling and having panic attacks all in the name of football.

When it is all said and done with and we celebrate victorious whomever is named the next world champion (fake sneeze: Mexico) I will be there holding my proverbial flag up high singing we are the champions, my dear especial friends, cause we kept on fighting till the end…unless of course I die of a heart attack which is completely plausible during key games.

VIVA LE WORLD COPO (I am so international)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home