Monday, June 19, 2006

The World Cup, Part II

Mexico, USA…it’s go time! As two of my favorite World Cup teams face either elimination or passage into the Sweet 16 (I am borrowing this term from basketball since I have no idea what the English term for this upcoming round is…Spanish, yes. Portuguese, yes. German, probably. English, no. Ironic since English is my first language…digress) I cannot help but reflect upon where we went wrong, where we went right and what will happen on Wednesday and Thursday.

While I will not bore you with my nervous detailed chatter and outcome predictions (I have Vicky Bee on speed dial thank God) I will say this…we will not fall silently into the night, for tonight (more specifically, Wednesday and Thursday night) is World Cup time!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap GO QUAKES MEXICO & US!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home